Aby pisać należy być zalogowanym

<<123

(+0|-0)
Re: Belgian incoming!
Wysłano: 2.03.2009 18:40:09
Angelfox
Anthro
Meep!

What a wonderfull week-end, thanks to anyone present or those who wanted to join. Special thanks for making me taste vodka sunday, i haven't got a hangover for a long time before that day ^^"

Next destination will be Krakow next week-end. And the week-end after i'll show up again and this time with my boyfriend Ardagan a kitsune 2-tailed fox.

See you!

(+0|-0)
Wysłano: 3.03.2009 0:36:48
Angora Turecka
Anthro
Cytat z "Desim":
Meep!
Next destination will be Krakow next week-end.

You meant 7-8 march? I'm going to participate in 4Developers conference on saturday, and later that day I'm organising a Texas holdem poker play at my place with friends. So unfortunatelly, I'm really out this day.
But sunday sounds much better (waiting for some details from Marcan/Rez/Rakatan/Sharp/others from Cracow).

(+0|-0)
Wysłano: 3.03.2009 9:46:09
Angelfox
Anthro
Cytat z "Rynvord":
Cytat z "Desim":
Meep!
Next destination will be Krakow next week-end.

You meant 7-8 march? I'm going to participate in 4Developers conference on saturday, and later that day I'm organising a Texas holdem poker play at my place with friends. So unfortunatelly, I'm really out this day.
But sunday sounds much better (waiting for some details from Marcan/Rez/Rakatan/Sharp/others from Cracow).
I will also been around Cracow at the week-end of 14th march with my BF so you will still have a chance to greet us.

Update:
Seeing how my work is going, i don't know if i go to Cracow next week-end (7-8). More info soon.

Aby pisać należy być zalogowanym
<<123